Click a Pic to Visit my Website

Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Free Pictures

When you Host a Mini Session Party!   
and just in time for Halloween Costumes 
or Family Christmas Pictures...

  • The host of these fun, 15 minute sessions fills as many slots as possible with friends and family.
  • Each 15 minute session is $35 and includes one free edited image.  
  • Host earns a free 15 minute session and one edited, digital image for each session that is scheduled.  
  • Payment is required to reserve spots, and can be done directly from my website, in a client gallery set up especially for your party.      
  • A day or two after the party, I will have uploaded all of the pictures to your party's online gallery and guests can select and email me the numbers of the picture(s) they'd like edited. 
  • I will email the final image at full resolution; if more images are purchased I will burn the images to a print released DVD and mail it. 
  • If a guest from your party signs up to host their own party, you'll earn an additional edited image!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Laura! Your pics are amazing, and I am so honored to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diddo on the idea! I love it and plus anyway I can let others know how outstanding your work is I am all about it. You have captured so many of my families memories and I truely am blessed by that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Melissa I can't wait for your party!!! It'll be fun ;)

    ReplyDelete